Sunday, April 26, 2009

Busy Sunday

We had a busy Sunday both in and out of the house. We went to South Pasadena for lunch at Mike and Anne's and then we went to the Mission Street Arts festival. I got a great hat with blue buttons. I'm very excited about the hat because I have a hard time finding hats for my small noggin. Afterward, we took an afternoon cat nap with the cats.

With all the fun things we did today, I'm amazed that we got some house projects and chores done, but we did! Jon got the cat door installed and hung our pot hanger in the kitchen. I finished painting the bathroom and managed to cover the hideous aqua-colored primer- more on that later. I also finally took Jon to the Super King market, which is the amazing Armenian grocery store down the road. He's converted. For dinner tonight, we had a salad with arugula, brussel sprouts, cranberries, blue cheese and toasted almonds with lemon vinegarette. We also had freshly made hummus and pita from Super King's bakery. Tasty!


I'm hoping to get some of our pictures from the weekend projects posted this week, but in the mean time you'll have to be content with just me and the new hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment