Friday, January 22, 2010

Wild Weather

We've had some pretty wild weather in LA this week. It's rained about 10 inches in the foothill communities since Sunday. Fortunately, our little Altadena house has weathered the weather well. The community has managed well too, despite all vegetation lost during the wildfires. While all this moisture came down as rain at our home, it brought quite a bit of snow to our local mountains. We had a wonderful moment of sunshine this morning that revealed the lovely snows just above our house. I snapped this photo with my phone as I stepped out onto the porch this morning on my way to work. As you can see, we do get a taste of all four seasons up here in the 'Dena.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad that your back to blogging! And that you're safe from the weather...but I'm really glad that you're back to blogging!

    ReplyDelete